NVIDIA Quadro P2200 5GB
NVIDIA QUADRO P2200
Power And Performance in a Compact Form Factor
The NVIDIA® Quadro® P2200 is the perfect balance of performance, compelling features, and compact form factor delivering incredible creative experience and productivity across a variety of professional 3D applications. It features a NVIDIA Pascal GPU with 1280 CUDA cores, large 5 GB GDDR5X on-board memory, and the power to drive up to four 5K (5120x2880 @ 60Hz) displays natively. Accelerate product development and content creation workflows with a GPU that delivers the fluid interactivity you need to work with large scenes and models.
NVIDIA Quadro cards are certified with a broad range of sophisticated professional applications, tested by leading workstation manufacturers, and backed by a global team of support specialists. This gives you the peace of mind to focus on doing your best work. Whether you’re developing revolutionary products or telling spectacularly vivid visual stories, NVIDIA Quadro gives you the performance to do it brilliantly.
CUDA Cores1280Peak Single Precision FP32 PerformanceUp to 3.8 TFLOPsGPU Memory5 GB GDDR5XMemory Interface160-bitMemory BandwidthUp to 200 GB/sSystem InterfacePCI Express 3.0 x16Display ConnectorsDP 1.4 (4)
- Designers and engineers can create models with larger assemblies and larger numbers of components, render with higher image quality, or resolution.
- NVIDIA Quadro P2000 supports multiple displays at up to 5K resolution.
- Use real-world physics, lighting, and materials during interactive design and visualize with photo-realistic image quality.
- Combine multiple P2000 cards to provide incredible rendering power for larger, more demanding rendering workloads.
- Architects can create larger models with more details, creating structures with greater levels of realism.
- Urban designers can create models with more detail and complexity.
MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT SOLUTIONS
- Editors can work in real time with HDR content and up to 5K full resolution on more complex projects with more layers and effects.
- 3D texture painting artists can enjoy more creative flexibility in their workflow by keeping a larger number of textures and assets in graphics memory.
- Visual effects artists can create the more complex models, maintaining a larger number of assets in graphics memory and streamlining their workflow.
- GPU-powered rendering lets artists visualize creations with photorealistic image quality using application-based, GPU-accelerated rendering or with NVIDIA Iray plug-ins using physically based lights and materials.
- Create and play back ultra-high quality HDR content with H.264/HEVC encode and decode engines.
NVIDIA QUADRO P2200
GPU PERFORMANCE FEATURES
- Pascal GPU Architecture
- Based on state-of-the-art 16nm FinFET Plus process technology to pack over 4 billion transistors and 1280 CUDA cores and up to 3.8 TFLOPs of single precision compute power. The NVIDIA Quadro P2200 graphics board is targeted for professional CAD, DCC and visualization designers, engineers and users. Get the budget friendly highest performing graphics board to drive today’s demanding professional workflows.
- Larger Framebuffer with Ultra-Fast Bandwidth
- 5GB GDDR5X memory with up to 200 GB/s memory bandwidth allows designers and animators to model, store and render characters and scenes at unprecedented scale, complexity, and richness.
- Pascal Dynamic Load Balancing
- Dynamically allocate GPU resources for graphics and compute tasks as needed to maximize resource utilization.
- Pascal Compute Preemption
- Preemption at the thread and instruction level provides finer grain control over compute tasks.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0
- Achieve higher application performance without exceeding the power and thermal envelope of the board. Pascal GPU technology maximizes the boost potential of the GPU.
- H.264 and HEVC Encode/Decode Engines
- Deliver faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications with one dedicated H.264 and HEVC encode engines and a dedicated decode engine that are independent of 3D/compute pipeline.
IMAGE QUALITY FEATURES
- Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
- Dramatically reduce visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies" with up to 64X FSAA (128X with SLI) for unparalleled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
- 16K Texture and Render Processing
- Texture from and render to 32K x 32K surfaces to support applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
- Pascal Memory Compression
- Increase bandwidth by up to 20% by reducing the amount of data fetched from memory for each frame with fourth generation, lossless delta compression.
- NVIDIA Quadro MOSAIC Technology
- Transparently scale the desktop and applications across up to 4 GPUs and 16 displays from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality.
- DisplayPort 1.4
- Support up to four 5K monitors at 60Hz, or dual 8K displays per card. The P4000 supports HDR color for 4K at 60Hz for 10/12b HEVC decode and up to 4K at 60Hz for 10b HEVC encode. Each DisplayPort connector is capable of driving ultra-high resolutions of 4096x2160 at 120 Hz with 30-bit color.
- HDR Ready
- HDR (High Dynamic Range), a Windows only feature, expands the range of contrast and color significantly. Bright parts of the image can get brighter and dark portions inky black, so the image seems to have more depth. Colors get expanded to show more bright reds, green, blues and everything in between. HDR’s wide color gamut presents colors, brightness, and black levels with unprecedented fidelity. An HDR capable display or TV is required to take advantage of the NVIDIA Quadro board’s HDR output capability.
- NVIDIA Quadro View
- NVIDIA Quadro View desktop management software helps you organize single- or multi-monitor workspaces with ease. Divide your workspace into regions to snap applications into place. Save profiles with pre-set configurations for your workflows. And set up hotkeys to quickly access common functions. Quadro View delivers the tools you need to take charge of your desktop.
- NVIDIA Quadro Experience
- NVIDIA Quadro Experience delivers productivity tools that simplify time-consuming tasks so you can get things done faster. Keep your Quadro driver up to date with automatic alerts so your system is always optimized for performance. Capture content in 4K and upload to your favorite third-party sites, broadcast live, or stream to your NVIDIA Shield for effortless collaboration. Get a suite of display management tools with NVIDIA Quadro View software. Even enjoy great gaming with just one click. NVIDIA Quadro Experience is the ultimate productivity companion to your Quadro graphics card.
- OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
- Provide a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications.
- NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Computing Platform
- Natively execute standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and APIs such as OpenCL, OpenACC and Direct Compute to accelerates techniques such as ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
- NVIDIA Enterprise-Management Tools
- Maximize system uptime, seamlessly manage wide-scale deployments and remotely control graphics and display settings for efficient operations.
- NVIDIA Multi-GPU Technology
- Combine the visualization and interactive design capability of multiple GPUs by leveraging a mix of NVIDIA Quadro GPUs to dramatically improve the production workflow.
NVIDIA QUADRO P2200
- Compatible in all systems that accept an NVIDIA Quadro P2200
- CUDA Cores1280Peak Single Precision FP32 Performance3.8 TFLOPSGPU Memory5 GB GDDR5XMemory Bandwidth200 GB/SecMemory Interface160-BitSystem InterfacePCI Express 3.0 x16Display ConnectorsDisplayPort 1.4 (4)Maximum DVI-D DL Resolution1920 x 1200 at 60Hz with Included AdapterHDMI SupportOptional AccessoryForm Factor4.40” H × 7.70” L, Single SlotThermal ManagementUltra-Quiet FansinkMax Power Consumption75 W
- NVIDIA Quadro Power GuidelinesMax Digital Resolution
- (2x DP Links)5120 x 2880 x24 bpp at 60hz
- (7680 x 4320 x24 bpp at 60hz)
- NVIDIA Quadro and NVS Display Resolution Support
- View All Product Specifications
3D GRAPHICS ARCHITECTURE
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Hardware tessellation engine
- NVIDIA GigaThread engine with dual copy engines
- Shader Model 5.1 (OpenGL 4.5 and DirectX 12)
- Up to 32 K x 32 K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 32-bit per-component floating point texture filtering and blending
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, HEVC, MVC, and VC1
- Dedicated H.264 and HEVC Encoder
- Blu-ray dual-stream hardware acceleration (supporting HD picture-in-picture playback)
- NVIDIA GPU Boost (automatically improves GPU engine throughput to maximize application performance)
NVIDIA CUDA PARALLEL PROCESSING ARCHITECTURE
- Pascal SM Architecture (streaming multi-processor design that delivers greater processing efficiency)
- Dynamic Parallelism (GPU dynamically spawns new threads without going back to the CPU)
- API support includes: CUDA C, CUDA C++, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenCL, Java, Python, and Fortran
- 96 KB of RAM (dedicated shared memory per SM)
ADVANCED DISPLAY FEATURES
- Support for any combination of four connected displays
- Four DisplayPort 1.4 outputs (supporting resolutions such as 4096x2160 @ 120 Hz and 5120x2880 @ 60 Hz)
- DisplayPort to VGA, DisplayPort to DVI (single-link and dual-link), and DisplayPort to HDMI cables (resolution support based on dongle specifications)
- HDR support over DisplayPort 1.4 (SMPTE 2084/2086, BT. 2020) (4K at 60 Hz 10b/12b HEVC Decode, 4K at 60 Hz 10b HEVC Encode)
- HDCP 2.2 support over DisplayPort, DVI, and HDMI connectors
- 12-bit internal display pipeline (hardware support for 12-bit scanout on supported panels, applications, and connection)
- NVIDIA 3D Vision technology, 3D DLP, Interleaved, and other 3D stereo format support
- Full OpenGL quad buffered stereo support
- Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
- NVIDIA NVIEW multi-display technology
- Support for NVIDIA Quadro MOSAIC, NVIDIA NVIEW multi-display technology, NVIDIA Enterprise Management Tools
- DP-HDMI-FOUR-PCK Connect the NVIDIA Quadro P2000 to HDMI displays at resolutions up to 4K with PNY Part Number DP-HDMI-FOUR-PCK. The four included DisplayPort to HDMI adapters are recommended by NVIDIA, provide outstanding image quality, and are built to professional standards.
- DP-HDMI-SINGLE-PCK Connect the NVIDIA Quadro P2000 to an HDMI display at resolutions up to 4K with PNY Part Number DP-HDMI-SINGLE-PCK. The included DisplayPort to HDMI adapter is recommended by NVIDIA, provides outstanding image quality, and is built to professional standards.
- DP-DVI-QUADKIT-PB Connect the NVIDIA Quadro P2000 to DVI-D SL displays at resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 with PNY Part Number DP-DVI-QUADKIT-PB. The four included DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapters are recommended by NVIDIA, provide outstanding image quality, and are built to professional standards.
- DP-VGA-QUADKIT-PB Connect the NVIDIA Quadro P2000 to DVI-D SL displays at resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 with PNY Part Number DP-VGA-QUADKIT-PB. The four included DisplayPort to VGA adapters are recommended by NVIDIA, provide outstanding image quality, and are built to professional standards.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.x
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15.x
- OpenSUSE 15
- Fedora 31
- Ubuntu 18.04
- FreeBSD 11.x
- Solaris 11
MINIMUM SYSTEM HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS
- Intel Core i5, i7, i9, or Xeon processor or later
- AMD Ryzen or Epyc class processor or later
- PCI Express 4.0 x16 (preferred) expansion slot
- System memory greater than or equal to GPU memory, twice the GPU memory recommended
- Internet connection for driver installation
- DisplayPort 1.4a (preferred), HDMI, or DVI compatible display(s)
- NVIDIA Quadro P2200 professional graphics card