EarPods with 3.5mm Headphone Plug
EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
- Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the design of the EarPods is defined by the geometry of the ear. Which makes them more comfortable for more people than any other earbud-style headphones.
- The speakers inside the EarPods have been engineered to maximize sound output and minimize sound loss, which means you get high-quality audio.
- The EarPods also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of music and video, and answer or end calls with a pinch of the cord.
- Designed by Apple
- Deeper, richer bass tones
- Greater protection from sweat and water
- Control music and video playback
- Answer and end calls
- What’s in the Box
- EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
- Tech Specs
- With Remote and Mic
- System Requirements
- The remote and mic are supported by all models of iPod, iPhone, and iPad (not all models support volume up/down functions). Audio is supported by all iPod models.
- Requires software version 1.0.3 for iPod nano (4th generation), 2.0.1 for iPod classic (120GB), and 2.2 or later for iPod touch (2nd generation).